From Raewyn’s recipes
- 125 grams butter
- 600 mLs milk
- 2 rounded Tbs. dried yeast
- 5 breakfast cups flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp sugar
- Melt 125 grams butter and add
- 600mls. milk - warm to blood heat.
- Add 2 rounded Tbs. dried yeast and mix in.
- Sift 5 breakfast cups flour & 2 tsp salt. Add 4 tsp sugar.
- Add yeast mixture & mix to a stiff batter. Put aside to rise until it is double in size. Tip onto a floured board & divide into 48 portions. Put these in buttered muffin pans and leave to rise again. Bake 15 minutes at 200ºC (400ºF). Freeze well. Warm gently to thaw.