From Raewyn’s recipes
Write a review
- 125 grams butter
- 600 mLs milk
- 2 rounded Tbs. dried yeast
- 5 breakfast cups flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp sugar
- Melt 125 grams butter and add
- 600mls. milk - warm to blood heat.
- Add 2 rounded Tbs. dried yeast and mix in.
- Sift 5 breakfast cups flour & 2 tsp salt. Add 4 tsp sugar.
- Add yeast mixture & mix to a stiff batter. Put aside to rise until it is double in size. Tip onto a floured board & divide into 48 portions. Put these in buttered muffin pans and leave to rise again. Bake 15 minutes at 200ºC (400ºF). Freeze well. Warm gently to thaw.
Yet another Murray Family website https://openi.biz/